The SIRCUIT® brand represents the power of ‘new’
– the simple, universal appeal of our products and technologies. SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals
products are effective, dynamic, inspirational, fun and always evolving. Our long-standing motto represents the essence of our company: “If you have skin… then you're our customer.”
Everyone wants beautiful skin ... What's new is how we do it!
- In business since 2002, and based in Los Angeles, California.
- “Green” since our inception.
- Chirally Correct & amazingly effective.
- 100% clean, pure concentrated skin formulas.
- Utilizing the highest quality and newest technologies in “skin health.”
- No fillers, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or artificial fragrances.
- SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals is always cruelty free, period!
- Naturally balanced, nothing harsh or aggressive.
- A simple concept, resulting in a fast and easy approach.
- Boutique philosophy: cold processed and formulated in small batches.
- All formulas are designed to work with the body, not against it.
- Extensive ingredient information and truthful marketing.
- Individual client support and one-on-one client consultations.
- Results driven and recommended for all skin types.
However, as big as our ambition is, we must never forget that our business starts with the products we develop for our customers. The more we can bring to each of those products, the greater value we can add, the more success our customers enjoy and the more secure and rewarding our client relationships become. So we must remember to ask ourselves: Is there something more I can bring to this product? Is there something new, unexpected, something extra?
We’ve shown our abilities by positioning ourselves to be “green” long before it became a trend, but most importantly by always focusing on the performance of our products, through technologies, to new systems of delivery and always staying on point by creating a beautiful experience for our consumers.
You see, our products are really sensory solutions. They perform on many levels but have only one simple task: To deliver more than our clients expect.
If our business starts with products, it continues through the service we provide our customers. We grow as our customers grow, so the closer we can make our relationships, the better it will be for all of us.
We do that by suggesting ways our customers can improve their own unique skin care regime and help to enhance the performance of the products they purchase from us. How? By giving them insights, or tips and suggestions, so they can adjust and fine tune their own skin care program. We must also continue to bring them new products, new solutions and listen to their needs and wants, helping them to achieve those goals.
, we strive to progress to the kind of client relationship where we have a level of trust and openness, and know that we are making a truly vital contribution to our customers' own success and personal needs. When a customer feels they would rather talk to us before making a purchase decision, then we really know what being ‘indispensable’ is.
In closing, you don’t need me to tell you that we are all living through a period of huge change. Changes in our economy, in our customers' needs and in our society as a whole – which means that, like it or not, we all have to change as well and you know that at SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals
, we have already started.
Here's to the power of "new." :)
We have the smartest, ingredient savvy clients in the world and we love you all! Cheers and thanks so much for all of your loyal support.
MICHAEL WOLFGEHER Founder | President
SIRCUIT ® Cosmeceuticals Inc.