Our employees are passionate about natural skin care products, loyal, career minded and always team focused. Our office environment is sometimes hectic, although always friendly. In business over a decade and growing, SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals Inc. is shipped worldwide and based in the Los Angeles, California.
Regional Sales Executives
In the following areas: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Texas, Florida, OC/San Diego, Arizona, Colorado
Excellent opportunity for B2B skincare professionals with successful sales track records! We have immediate openings for experienced skincare professionals with an existing account base, a strong aesthetics background and a passionate interest in natural skincare. The right candidate will be independent, self-motivated and willing to learn with a solid work ethic and fantastic phone and computer etiquette.
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting new business and growing existing accounts in the diverse high-end skincare market including medical and luxury spas, physicians' offices and licensed skincare facilities including day spas and resorts. From in house sales presentations to training and continued support, we will look for you to build relationships and a solid revenue base with our clients.
• Must have prior experience in the B2B/Field Sales, building relationships with businesses dedicated to professional skin care such as Spas, Salons, Med Spas, Physicians, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeon's offices and luxury Resorts. Must have current B2B account base of 30+ active professional accounts with experience in the wholesale skincare, beauty or medical field.
• A proven track record in professional skincare sales with experience in outside sales and strategic account positioning. A minimum of 5 years overall sales experience plus a minimum of 3 years spent specifically in outside sales.
• Cultivating, managing and maintaining excellent business relationships by prospecting new clients, promoting the product line, opening new business throughout territory, increasing existing business and consistently meeting/exceeding sales goals.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence to conduct thorough, impactful educational training individually and in group settings regarding ingredient technology and specific product usage. Esthetician license a plus!
• The ability to motivate our spa partner selling teams via retail floor selling and coaching.
• Must be highly organized with strong written communication and computer skills.
• Must live within the metro-area of the territory and work out in the field Monday-Friday, 8-5. May require some travel outside of your territory as required by corporate.
If you fit the requirements above, are passionate about natural skin care & wellness and can represent our company in a professional and courteous manner, please respond to this ad with the job title and territory in the subject line and e-mail your cover letter and resume (PDF or Word Doc formats only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
No phone calls please.