- Featured Ingredients
- Cocoa: A powerful antioxidant with excellent skin-firming properties.
- Albumen: A protein derived from egg whites that is both nourishing and lifting which helps to fight against skin concerns including wrinkles and fine facial lines to benefit the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Lactic Acid (L): A Chirally Correct Alpha Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates and softens the skin help improve the appearance of tone and texture.
- Coffee: An antioxidant that helps to defend the skin against harmful free radicals in the environment while helping to promote the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Grape Seed Oil: An antioxidant-rich in Linoleic Acid, which also acts as an emollient, helping to reinforce the skin's protective barrier.
- Squalane: An emollient from olives that provides moisturizing properties that benefit the skin. It helps keeps skin soft while it also helps to prevent loss of water from the skin providing improved hydration and reducing dryness, thus enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Hazelnut Oil (aka Hazel Seed Oil): Known for its emollient benefits which help to improve the skin's ability to retain moisture, thus enhancing the skin's level of hydration and overall appearance.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Borage Oil contains a high concentration of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) that helps to improve moisture retention at the skin's surface encouraging dry skin to feel soft and smooth.
- Zinc Oxide: Offers broad-spectrum, physical protection against damaging UVA and UVB exposure while also known to provide soothing properties that may help to relieve skin discomfort.
- Caffeine: An antioxidant that provides anti-aging benefits to encourage beautiful skin.
- Astaxanthin: Potent antioxidant.
- Horse Chestnut: A calming and soothing ingredient with beneficial properties that can help improve the skin's appearance and texture.
- Green Tea: From the most potent part of green tea, this powerful antioxidant has known anti-aging properties that help to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed Essential Oil: Helps to promote skin soothing properties.
Formulated With: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Albumen, Lactic Acid (L), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactobacillus/Cocoa Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Caffeine, Astaxanthin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum+ (Natural). *USDA Certified Organic | NOP. Phthalate-free.
Sunburn Alert: This product is a peel and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use Sol-Avert™ SPF 30 daily and limit sun exposure for one week following this treatment.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Special Note: Although this product is suitable for all skin types, it should not be used on people that are allergic to caffeine or chocolate.