- Featured Ingredients
Shake well before use. Use morning and night on clean skin before applying moisturizer. Dispense a dropper full on the back of your hand and apply to the face with light tapping motions avoiding eye area. May also be used in place of a light moisturizer and is excellent on environmentally stressed skin. For the ultimate treatment, apply after Youth Accelerator™+, Mocha Loca™+, or Sir Activ™+ and follow with Molecular Mist™+ and Dreamweaver™+. O.M.G.™+ serum is the perfect complement to your home treatment program.
- Squalane: An emollient from olives that provides moisturizing properties that benefit the skin. It helps keeps skin soft while it also helps to prevent loss of water from the skin providing improved hydration and reducing dryness, thus enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (AC EGF Liposome): Botanical growth factors (derived from yeast) are encapsulated in a liposome for a more effective delivery. Well known to play an important role in minimizing the effects of aging, the topical application of Epidermal Growth Factors has been shown to help improve the existing quality and overall appearance of the skin.
- Echinacea Stem Cells: A plant cell culture that exhibits anti-aging properties that can help to lessen dark circles and brighten up the skin around the eyes. It supports improved moisture retention and nourishes that delicate area enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Spin Trap: A powerful and intelligent antioxidant that is capable of neutralizing free radicals that are present in the environment by trapping rogue oxygen (ROS) and transforming it back into useful oxygen before free radical damage is done.
- Green Tea: From the most potent part of green tea, this powerful antioxidant has known anti-aging properties that help to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Astaxanthin: Potent antioxidant.
- R-Lipoic Acid: A potent, Chirally Correct form of this very important antioxidant called the "universal antioxidant" and known for its many anti-aging properties which help to promote the appearance of younger, smoother looking skin.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha): From Chamomile, it has potentially calming and soothing properties that can help problematic skin.
- Lycine HCl (L): An amino acid that helps to provide skin supporting properties.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
Formulated With: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Coconut Alkanes, Polysorbate 20, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Chlorophyll, rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Echinacea Angustifolia Meristem Cell Culture, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Astaxanthin, Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Polysilicone-11, Hydrolyzed Casein, Gluconolactone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lysine HCI (L), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glucuronolactone (D), Allantoin, Lycopene, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycosaminoglycans, Phospholipids, Menthol (L), Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum+ (natural). *USDA Certified Organic | NOP. Phthalate-free
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children. For Best Results: Keep out of sunlight and store away from any heat source in a cool, dark place.