- Featured Ingredients
Shake well before use. Using a spatula (to avoid contamination), scoop out a small amount and apply to the face and neck using gentle upward movements. Smooth gently over clean skin, preferably at night. May be used nightly, however sensitive skin may want to begin by using 3-4 times a week at first. If irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use until skin is clear and then begin using again.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Organic): An excellent emollient that's rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) and is deeply nourishing for the skin.
- Squalane: An emollient from olives that provides moisturizing properties that benefit the skin. It helps keeps skin soft while it also helps to prevent loss of water from the skin providing improved hydration and reducing dryness, thus enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitan Olivate: This complex combination of fatty acids mimics sebum and helps support the optimal integrity of the skin's barrier function to keep the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Rose Hip Oil (Organic): Rich in Vitamin A and C, this emollient oil can help provide the skin with a healthy glow as well as a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
- Jojoba Oil (Organic): A moisturizing emollient with properties that help minimize moisture loss improving skin hydration leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Iconic-A®: A unique, stabilized and naturally encapsulated Retinaldehyde form of Vitamin A. By speeding up the cell turnover rate, it can help to visibly revitalize the skin as well as improve the appearance of facial lines and skin-discoloration, improving tone and softness while also being well tolerated.
- ChroNOline™ (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3): A peptide derived from Growth Factor derivatives intended to help reduce the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enhancing the youthful look of the skin.
- Adaptonyl®: An MMPi that helps the skin adapt to environmental stressors by helping to support the skin barrier function.
- Cloudberry Seed Oil: A unique combination of energy and nutrition that's rich in skin's essential Linoleic and Alpha-Linolenic acids and protecting carotenoids.
- Tocotrienols: Powerful antioxidant.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
Formulated With: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil*, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cyclodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dextran, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate. *USDA Certified Organic | NOP. Phthalate-free.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Vitamin A that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use Sol-Avert™ SPF 30 daily and limit sun exposure for one week following this treatment.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children. Not recommended for women who are pregnant.